Beam support leg
The conveyor must be supported at regular intervals not exceeding 8’-0”. There are two types of support legs:
• Standard support leg
• Double support leg: used to support two (2) parallel beams with one support leg (center distance 12-19/32”).
The stock length of the support leg is 36”; cutting will be required depending on conveyor height.
Refer to the material specifications table on the technical reference section in the downloads area.
Tools and accessories
Beam support brace
Used to add more rigidity to the standard support leg only. It is recommended for portable conveyors, whenever casters are used in the standard support leg.
1. Standard support leg includes one (1) beam support leg and one (1) wedge assembly.
2. Double support leg includes one (1) double beam support leg, one (1) joint plate and two (2) wedge assemblies.
3. The wedge assembly is used to mount the support leg with the support brackets.
4. Beam brace includes one (1) base bracket, one (1) connecting rod and one (1) mounting collar.
|Double beam support|